Children Fire Safety Presentations
Staff members are available upon request to give children fire safety presentations. Although the majority of requests come from preschools, kindergartens, grades 1-4, other children organizations; fire safety presentations can be given to kids of any age group. Depending on the group of children, topic might include:
- Stop, Drop, and Roll
- Crawl Low Under Smoke
- Matches and Light Safety
- Adult Tools vs. Children Toys
- Smoke Detectors
- What is an Emergency?
- Dial 9-1-1 and Emergency Information
- Escape Plans and Exit Drills
- Covers smoke detectors, rolling out of bed and crawling low, feeling the door for heat, knowing two ways out, having a meeting place outside, and calling 9-1-1.
- Firefighters Are Your Friends
- Station Tours